Exciting development opportunity available for someone who is a real ‘go-getter’!
CSS Europe Ltd are looking for a hardworking, proactive and motivated candidate who is keen to gain a full understanding of all aspects of our business, from acquiring an in-depth knowledge of our unique product suite, to learning how to present demonstrations to clients, to handling the finer points of customer service. We would like to meet a genuine all rounder who combines a passion to learn with previous experience of hard work and success!
The role would include:
– Working across and along with all departments to learn each aspect of the company’s operations, including shadowing of senior staff members for training purposes
– Participating in meetings, workshops, demonstrations, and other learning experiences
– Travelling to other working environments to gain practical experience
– Compiling reports and making presentations to other members/clients
– Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
– Bringing a high level of enthusiasm to the company and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues, clients and prospects.
– Conducting research and assisting the Management Team
– Excellent people skills along with an enthusiastic interest in learning the business
– Willingness to adapt and develop in different aspects of the business as the need arises
– Confidence to handle multitasking elements diligent and efficiently
– Please provide evidence of highest qualifications achieved (Degree is preferable)
– Aptitude test (English & Maths) is required during the application process
– A valid driver’s license preferred
What to expect working with CSS:
- Brand new office environment
- In office and on site nationally at customer premises
- Supportive & experienced team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
CSS offer 20 days of annual leave, with all statutory days on top.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Lichfield, WS13 7FE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Education: Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
Licence/Certification: Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)
Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org